FLAX HULL LIGNANS
Studies have shown our source of Flax Hull Lignans is 800 times more powerful than other lignans that you CANNOT get from flax that is ground, whole, or oil.* Flax Hull Lignans are NOT the same as whole ground flax. Whole ground flax naturally has a small amount of lignans in it because it includes the shell of the flaxseed as the shell is where the lignans are located. You would need to take an enormous amount of ground flax daily to equal the concentrated Flax Hull Lignans only we offer. Along with helping balance your mood this helps fight and protect against many cancers including breast cancer, lung cancer, colon cancer, and prostate cancer.* It also helps with diabetes, obesity, HIV/AIDS, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, IBS, intestinal issues, acne, ADHD, kidney problems, menopause, breast cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, UTI, Osteoporosis and inflammation.* Not to mention is one of the highest sources of SDG Antioxidant and Omega-3’s.*
NEW PRODUCT ORDER HERE www.lifegivingseeds.com
PEACEFUL MIND™ combines the power of pure Turmeric (95% curcuminoids) & Flax
Hull Lignans to deliver the most powerful and effective natural mood stabilizer on the
market.* PEACEFUL MIND™ helps those dealing with symptoms of depression, mood swings,
anxiety and overall mental health.* Unlike pharmaceutical drugs with harmful side effects, studies have shown the ingredients used in PEACEFUL MIND™ have no side effects, are non-addictive, can be taken long-term and are 100% natural and safe.* There is NO other product with a higher potency from a commercial source. Contains powerful antioxidants and cancer fighting Secoisolariciresinol Glucoside (SDG), 17 other powerful lignans, high levels of Omega-3s and pure Turmeric Extract (95% HPLC) which studies have shown help support overall balance of emotions and mood.* Our source of ingredients are the only product that has been mechanically separated without heat, chemicals, or solvents and maintains the richest source of SDG unlike ground, whole, or Flax oil.* (For example, you would need to take an enormous amount of flax and turmeric to equal this concentrate found only in our products.*) With our highly concentrated ingredients, research institutions such as Harvard Medical and the Mayo Clinic have found equal effects to prescription drugs such as Prozac™ without the adverse effects.* It's time for a NATURAL alternative to help give you a calm & PEACEFUL MIND™.
ANXIETY, DEPRESSION, SUICIDE & ANTI-DEPRESSION STATISTICS:
- According to depression statistics from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), about 9 percent of adult Americans have feelings of hopelessness, despondency, and/or guilt that generate a diagnosis of depression. In fact, major depression is the leading cause of disability for Americans between the ages of 15 and 44, according to the CDC.
- Anxiety disorders cost the U.S. more than $42 BILLION a year, almost one-third of the country's $148 billion total mental health bill, according to "The Economic Burden of Anxiety Disorders," a study commissioned by ADAA (The Journal of Clinical Psychiatry, 60(7), July 1999).
- Nearly one-half of those diagnosed with depression are also diagnosed with an anxiety disorder. https://www.adaa.org/
- New York Times reported this year suicide in America has surged to the highest levels in nearly 30 years. Especially middled-aged Americans 45-64 jumped 63 percent. [This age group uses the MOST pharmaceutical antidepressants]
- Nearly 30,000 Americans commit suicide every year Suicide is the 10th leading cause of death in the US, Suicide is the 3rd leading cause of death for 15 to 24-year-olds, Suicide is the 2nd leading cause of death for 24 to 35-year-olds. On average, 1 person commits suicide every 16.2 minutes.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that each year approximately one million people die from suicide globally or one death every 40 seconds. It is predicted that by 2020 the rate of death will increase to one every 20 seconds.
- According to a report by the National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS), the rate of antidepressant use in this country among teens and adults (people ages 12 and older) increased by almost 400% in 20 years.